GEO political analysis
Understand geopolitical risk with
The Country-Check service delivers fast, objective ranking of geopolitical risk. It quantifies risk attached to customers and transactions based on country of origin, and is necessary for mergers and acquisitions, security of supply chain, cross border expansion and exploration, and production.
Used by organisations that actively manage risk, Country-Check is part of a structured approach to regulatory and reputational compliance.
Country-Check aggregates more than 190 credible public domain sources of political, economic and criminal risk intelligence. This enables organisations to understand the risk profile of a country based on multiple factors.
Country-Check has many strategic applications, for example:
- Global businesses expanding into new territories - stability of government, cost of labour
- Product distributors - prevalence of counterfeiting
- Multinationals reviewing agent agreements - corruption of government officials
- Online payment processors - deficiency of Anti Money Laundering (AML) controls
- Country-Check options
- Comprehensive - Fully customisable, covering the entire range of available risk factors
- Presets - Risk factors weighted for compliance with specific global legislation and regulation, for example Anti Money Laundering and Anti Corruption
Essential compliance steps
Where Country-Check indicates risk, your next step is to use the RCD Risk Screening Database for heightened monitoring and RCD Due Diligence Reports for thorough background checks.
Enhanced Due Diligence
Enhanced Due Diligence Reports provide a detailed background check on any entity or individual, no matter where they are located in the world.